Although not totally inclusive the following is a list of primary aircraft assigned to the 366th beginning with the P-47 Jugs of WWII and continuing through the years to the F-15E Strike Eagles, first assigned in 1992.
- P-47 Thunderbolt 1943-1946 (366th Fighter Group - U.S. Army Air Corps)
- F-51 Mustang, 1953
- F-86 Sabre, 1953–1955, 1956
- F-84 Thunderjet, 1954–1958
- KB-29 Superfortress, 1954–1957
- KB-50 Superfortress, 1957–1958
- F-100 Super Sabre, 1957–1959
- F-84 Thunderjet, 1962–1965
- F-100 Super Sabre, 1963, 1966
- F-4 Phantom II, 1965–1972
Sources: The 366 Wing History Office ; Air Force Historical Research Agency, and the WIKI web site.
Return to: History of the 366th